Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kid Cudi Recalls His Fear Telling Kanye About Label Departure


Kid Cudi and Kanye are friends, aside from having just been linked to the same label, and when it came time for Cudi to tell Kanye that he was going to leave G.O.O.D. Music, he was extremely nervous.  He described his fear of breaking the news to Kanye during a recent interview with MTV News.  
"I wanted to make sure that when I spoke to him that he understood, and that I didn't say anything to make him upset.  This is like a shot in the dark you know, telling someone, you know, what I had to tell him.
"I was over thinking it, I was way off.  When I got on the phone with him and we talked, within the first five minutes I was like 'phew, holy sh*t! (Laughs) That was the most stressful 48 hours before now ever!'"
It looks like Kanye was very understanding once they had their conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment