Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lil Scrappy's Baby Moms Erica Calls Momma Dee "Satan's Sister"



"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" co-stars Momma Dee and Erica Dixon make no secret of their animosity towards one another, but Lil Scrappy's baby moms didn't hold back her feelings during a recent interview with Global Grind. Erica let it all out when she compared Momma Dee to "Satan's sister." 
"I pray for Momma Dee. If I see her, I speak, but other than that, I don't want no [sic] dealings with her because that's Satan's sister." 
The rift between the two women has been formed over their mutual love for Scrappy, with each one feeling that they know what's best for him. Scrappy proposed to Erica last year, but she's been seen without her engagement ring in recent months, leading some to believe they've separated. 
Erica also revealed what she thinks Momma Dee is missing in her life. 
"I tried to find the peace, but it's been nothing but just negativity, and I think it's because she's old and she's so miserable and she needs to find a man. She need some d–k."

No comments:

Post a Comment